Dentalum has continued to deliver on its growth strategy through the acquisitions of three additional clinics during the second quarter. Dentalum further strengthened its presence in the Stockholm region through the acquisitions of Solna Dental and Arenatandläkarna, with combined annual revenues of SEK 32 million and 22 employees. Dentalum also expanded into Kalmar region through the acquisition of Tareqs Klinik with annual revenues of SEK 15 million and five employees. During the second quarter, Dentalum’s clinics have seen a general recovery in patient inflow and revenues, as the roll-out of Covid-19 vaccination for the population has accelerated. Furthermore, Dentalum strengthened its management team through the recruitment of Marianne Forsell as Chief Dentist Officer. Marianne has vast experience, both as a dentist and as founder and former CEO of the dental service organization Oral Care. As of June 30, 2021, Dentalum consists of 15 clinics located in six regions in Sweden.
Second quarter 2021
- Reported operating revenues for the second quarter 2021 amounted to SEK 58.2 million (8.9).
- EBITDA reached SEK 12.7 million (0.6).
- Cash flows from operations amounted to SEK 12.6 million (0.8).
- Net cash flows for the second quarter 2021 after investing and financing activities, was SEK
-64.0 million (5.8).
- As per June 30, 2021, total cash balance amounts to SEK 110.5 million (13.1) and interest-bearing debt of SEK 300.8 million (19.8).
January – June 2021
Reported operating revenues amounted to SEK 107.9 million (10.3).
- EBITDA reached SEK 22.3 million (0.02)
- Cash flows from operations amounted to SEK 19.1 million (0.6).
- Net cash flows after investing and financing activities for the first six months was SEK -70.9 million (9.1).
Significant Events after the reporting period
On July 19, Dentalum Operations AB (publ) held an Extraordinary General Meeting to appoint Mikael Lönn as an independent member of the Board of Directors.
- On August 17, Dentalum Operations AB (publ) published a Prospectus, approved by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, regarding admission to trading on the corporate bond list of NASDAQ Stockholm of the SEK 300 million Senior Secured Callable Fixed Rate Bonds, maximum SEK 600 million, initially issued and listed on the Frankfurter Börse in October 2, 2020.
For further information, please contact
For more information, please visit www.dentalum.com
Dentalum Operations AB (publ) is a fast-growing dental service organisation focusing on acquiring profitable and sustainable dental clinics in the Nordics. Dentalum’s philosophy is built on local identity, where the clinic owners continue as entrepreneurs operating the clinics with a high degree of independence post-acquisition. Dentalum’s goal is to build a world class organisation by creating a strong corporate culture, positive work environment and growth opportunities which motivate and engage our coworkers to provide the highest quality of care and a remarkable service to our patients. For more information, please visit www.dentalum.com
This is information that Dentalum Operations AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 09.00 a.m. CEST on August 31, 2021.