Dentalum Operations AB (publ) publishes the interim report for the third quarter 2022
Third quarter, July – September 2022
- Operating revenue amounted to SEK 89.7 million (53.6)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 13.8 million (9.9)
- Certain clinics have performed in excess of forecast and as a consequence Dentalum has revaluated the contingent liabilities related to earn-outs. The total effect of the revaluation in the profit and loss statement accumulated to SEK -54.3 million (0).
- Net loss amounted to SEK -59.7 million (-2.8).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 4.0 million (6.1). Net cash flow totalled SEK -52.6 million (‑2.1).
- Total equity amounts to SEK 228.6 million (144.9), cash balance of SEK 146.0 million (108.3) and interest-bearing debt of SEK 398.0 million (295.2).
- During the period Dentalum acquired six (6) clinics. Four of the clinics in the form of separate legal entities and one clinic was acquired in an asset deal.
First nine months, January – September 2022
- Operating revenue increased, compared to the same period previous year, by 74.1 % to SEK 281.2 million (161.5).
- Net loss for the first nine months amounted to SEK -51.5 million (-6.7).
- Cash flows from operations amounted to SEK 42.6 million (22.9). Net cash flow totalled SEK -124.6 million (-73.0).
Pro forma LTM October 2021 to September 2022
- Pro forma operating revenue increased to SEK 458.2 million
- Pro forma consolidated EBITDA (ex IFRS 16 and DD adjustments) at clinic level amounted to SEK 113.3 million
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- No significant events after the end of the period